United-21 Grassland, Kaziranga
Panoramic Group Has Just Acquired This Hotel & Our Motto Is To Provide Greater
Comforts For All Our Guests.
Grassland Resort is located at Kaziranga Area in Assam, India in close proximity
to the wildlife reserve, a UNESCO world heritage site.
Grassland is a responsible wildlife & eco tourism resort with a commitment to
use tourism as a genuine tool for conserving the environment & wildlife.
The Kaziranga National Park is situated at 225 km from Guwahati and known for tall
elephant grass, One-horned rhinos and has a very healthy tiger population.
- Rooms / Cottages are furnished with eco-friendly
material with an idea to offer comfortable accommodation and privacy.
Facilities: Complimentary facilities for in-house guest:
Chargeable services for in-house guest
- Boating (seasonable)
- Swimming pool
- Satellite TV
- Guided Tours/Trekking
- Travel Desk Assistance
- Doctor on call
- Internet Access
- Room service
- Currency Exchange
- Telecommunication Services
- Airport pick-up and drop facility
- In house laundry
- Conference Room
- Ayurvedic health center, which offers the traditional ayurvedic treatment and massage
by qualified professionals.
Kaziranga National Park falls under two districts of the state of Assam, Nagaon
and Golaghat. People visiting north-eastern part of India always include this wildlife
reserve in their itinerary and they prefer to have a Kaziranga accommodation very
close to it. This is what makes United-21 Grassland Resort a favourite among tourists.
A good network of roads connects United-21 Grassland Resort to several other important
cities of Assam. Travelling to the national park by road is made easy with Government
buses that run frequently from locations such as Tezpur and Guwahati.
- Tezpur - 64.3 km (56 mins drive approx) by NH 37A and AT Rd
- Nagaon - 85.4 km (1 hours 17 mins drive approx) by AT Rd
- 98.2 km (1 hours 27 min drive approx) by AT Rd
- 119 km (2 hours 17 min drive approx) by KB Rd and AT Rd
- 207 km (3 hours 21 mins drive approx) by NH 37
- 230 km (3 hours 54 mins drive approx) by NH 52
Although Kaziranga National Park is not direct connected to any rail route, but
can be reach by rail by getting down to nearest railway station and than having
buses or private vehicles for Resorts. Following is nearest railway station from
- Tezpur Railway Station, Bhairabpad - 68.6 km
- Nagaon Railway Station, MG Road - 85.4 km
- Jorhat Railway Station, Jorhat - 100 km
- Guwahati Railway Station, Paltan Bazaar - 204 km
United-21 Grassland Resort provides the Airport pick-up and drop facility for our
guest. Following is nearest Airport from our Resort
- Tezpur Airport (Salonibari Airport), Tezpur - 73.6 km
- Jorhat Airport, Raraiyah, Jorhat - 95.6 km
- LGB International Airport, Guwahati, Borjhar - 226 km
United-21 Grassland Resort is among those hotels and resorts in Kaziranga that is
closest to the Kaziranga National Park wildlife reserve. It is located in Harmoti
village and falls in Bagori range which is of great help while embarking on elephant
or jeep safaris. Surroundings of this amazing resort make for a great environment
to have a pleasant stay. Tourists can enjoy walking past beautiful flowers and plants
in lawns just outside the cottages.